This event included discussion around how engineers are supporting net-zero initiatives throughout the full lifecycle of an infrastructure construction project.
We want to send out another huge thank you again to our amazing speakers:
- Derek Earl (Host) Chair, BizforClimate & Manager, Global Infrastructure Advisory, KPMG Canada
- Catherine Mulligan (Panelist) Director, Institute of Water, Energy & Sustainable Systems, Concordia University
- Ryan Dobson (Panelist) Geotechnical Engineer, KGS Group
- Trevor Sparks (Panelist) Global Vice-President, Tailings, Water and Environmental Management, Mining and Metallurgy , SNC-Lavalin
- Why it's important for engineers to consider net-zero initiatives.
- How engineers are designing for new sustainability frameworks and how to measure the full impact of a build.
- How engineers are anticipating climate change and adapting designs to be more resilient for changing conditions.
- New sustainable technology and processes that should be on your radar.
- And much more!
Looking for professional development credits?
For this webinar recording we provide a certificate of completion to help with professional development credit requirements.
On submission you will be sent an email that will include a link to the recorded webinar and a quiz to complete for your signed PD certificate. Fill out the webinar recording form to get started!